To work with Merchandising Manager and Category Manager to develop online merchandising and promotion plans to achieve category growth & target:
- Lead the team for research, survey & analyze consumer needs and behaviors to make decisions on merchandising.
- Execute marketing campaigns to activate, acquire and engage the users to drive the Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) performance and Daily Average order (ADO).
- Analyze past campaign performance and report. Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data: Deals Tracker, Sales Data, Traffic, Conversion Rate, etc.
- Provides data-driven, actionable insights and recommendations for improving Category performance across all channels (campaigns, projects, bau activities, etc).
- Regularly review and analyze key commercial metrics to develop reports, drive continual optimization, and improve campaign efficiency.
- Identify and implement process improvements and opportunities for innovation in merchandising and sales for Category.
- Supports additional projects as requested for the Category.
- A minimum of 3 years in consumer marketing, especially in e-commerce or FMCG retail
- Proven track record of shaping and driving measurable digital marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of market analysis & segmentation as the base for marketing planning and execution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills. Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in building and managing a results-oriented team is preferred
- Address Hồ Chí Minh