MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Developing insights and executing relevant marketing activities
- Working with the Sales and other Marketing teams to design and implement marketing plans
- Leading execution of marketing initiatives both off and online and ensure delivery of the same
- Measuring, tracking and obsessing over the optimization of campaigns until these skyrocket
- Identifying, suggesting, validating and rolling out new programs and services
- Working with partners that may contribute to our goals of generating traffic or successfully implementing a campaign
20% Implementing Promotions & Campaigns
- Work with Sales teams to clarify, outline and implement marketing plans that help the company deliver on its business goals, including online and offline activities.
- Work with key stakeholders within the marketing team and other teams to ensure timely project execution and problem solve any issues that may arise.
- Participate in weekly problem solving meetings with sales teams to identify problems and opportunities for improvement in the promotions and campaigns rolled out.
- Work with Comm. Team and give input and take the lead in the offline execution of brand campaigns across all locations covered.
20% Developing and Implementing New Services, Products or Seasonal Programs
- Work with sales teams, track local and global competitors and think the market through to identify new opportunities and services to roll out.
- Help implement the launch plan while looking for feedback on what needs to be fine-tuned, pivoted or killed.
- Work with sales teams to set targets, carve out mind space to sell these services and troubleshoot the adoption of the same as you go.
- Drive specific adoption KPIs in order to create critical adoption and profitability for these initiatives.
40% Developing and Fine-Tuning Referral Programs
- Work with sales teams to design and create new seasonal referral programs.
- Work with internal marketing, operations, finance and IT teams to implement the programs and deliver on the desired customer and sales experience.
- Work with partners to feed offers and/or negotiate prices for offers that fit our budget or targets for the campaign.
- Design a comm, direct marketing and activation plan aimed at driving sign ups for our referral program.
- Setup a funnel for the campaign, with the aim of increasing the number of people joining and referring throughout the campaign. Craft and implement all necessary communication for these programs.
- Maintain daily reports and identify areas needing improvement. Work with sales teams or relevant departments to project manage and accelerate the process of fine tuning the program.
10% Contribute to the team’s success
10% Other tasks as per request of manager and company
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- University Degree strongly preferred, ideally in a degree such as marketing, business/management, communications and entrepreneurship, or a degree mixing numerical experience and project management such as engineering
- Minimum 1- 2 experience in a project management role. Field trade, sales & marketing or similar is a plus.
- Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve outcomes that marry ideas with results.
- Good analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and an ability to set up systems and processes.
- Ability to write (whether short copy or long-form) and verbally communicate ideas.
- Passion for numbers and looking, interpreting, and taking action on reports.
- Results-driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
- English proficiency.
CHÍNH SÁCH ĐÃI NGỘ
- Monthly salary:15,000,000 – 20,000,000 VND gross per month
- Free memberships of California Fitness & Yoga
- Clear career advancement
- Personal insurance as labor law
- Soft skill trainings