View more 2 years ago
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Be accountable for increasing the sale pipeline and new seller acquisition.
– Identifying room for improvement in tooling, SOPs and support for sellers who are promoting and selling products on TikTok Shop platform.
– Discover new collaborative opportunity fit into short-term and long-term development plan
– Optimize the acquisition process to increase conversion rate of the sale funnels
– Identify prospect’s objectives to craft solutions that meet or exceed the goals
– Provide market feedback to improve our product development and ecosystem services
– Operate or collaborate with cross functions the the acquisition events
– 2-5 years of experience in sales, business development or partner management within e-Commerce, Saas or Internet sectors.
– Candidate with E-Commerce / Social Commerce / Saas experience strongly preferred.
– Strong business acumen, self-motivated, hands-on and results-oriented.
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy working environment.
– Proficient in Excel & Presentation skills
– Proficient in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.