1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Searches for new clients and maximizing customer potential in designated regions;
- Manages and interprets customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
- Persuades clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Build and maintain strong relationships to deliver a great customer experience and drive customer retention;
- Cooperates with the Sales team to collect the general information of the target regions;
- Conducts research to identify new markets, customer needs, customer feedback and market trend;
- Prepares Sales contract, monitors project schedule and deliveries to follow up with client;
- Coordinates with the Marketing team to introduce/advertise/promote the company’s brand name / image / products / services to the target customer;
- Coordinates with the Marketing team to support and handle the media channels or social platforms.
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related field;
- Have knowledge of project management and business development;
- Have knowledge of construction field or pre-engineering building is preferred;
- Good English in speaking and writing;
- Good skills of negotiation, communication, networking and inter-personal;
- Salary: negotiation.
3. WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Annual trip/bonus/salary review
- Allowances on transportation, telephone, hotel for business trip.
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment
- Annual Health check-up, Insurance Package & Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance according to the Labor law.
- Email: [email protected]
- Title: [BD] Full name
- Address 74/13/1 Trương Quốc Dung
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5