We are seeking a Broker who is proactive and passionate. The responsibilities of a Broker include providing excellent supports to customer and develop customer network in Commodity Derivatives market.
To be successful as a Broker, you should have extensive sales experience and show proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Also, as a Broker in Commodity Derivatives, knowledge in trading, finance and charting are favorable. Ultimately, a quality Broker should be able to achieve outstanding customer service, while dealing with a high volume of calls and messages.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Analyzing data and market trends.
- Processing document procedures as a bridge between customers and company.
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of the company’s products or services.
- Networking to attract potential clients.
- Finance or Banking related qualification.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with or willing to perform customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Telegram, Zalo and charting tools.
- Working hour: 8.30AM to 5.00PM
- Benefits: Salary, Bonus, Insurance, Company Trip, ESOP
- Salary: Fixed + Commissions
- Address Master Building, 41-43 Tran Cao Van street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5