*The duration for this internship opportunity is a minimum of 12-weeks between July to December 2022
*Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Vietnam
*Applicants will need to submit the written response required in the Job Description
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. Our internships offer exceptional opportunities for you to grow your technical and non-technical skills. From day one, you will be working with experienced colleagues who love what they do.
AWS Next Gen Internship Program – Vietnam
AWS is looking to hire and develop the next generation of leaders for our organization. We are seeking talented and enthusiastic students who are passionate about solving business problems, innovating and building new processes, and leading high-impact initiatives. The Next Gen Internship Program allows you to gain exposure to the AWS business and our unique Amazonian culture through a rewarding learning experience. Interns will be based in our Ho Chi Minh office and will be assigned to Sales function.
Sales: The sales teams develop and execute against a territory plan to drive revenue and market share. Our sales teams work directly with customers and drive business growth by articulating compelling value propositions for AWS services, drive customer adoption of AWS, and ensure customer satisfaction.
As an intern, you will independently own a key business project that can drive business value, and tasks to support your assigned team. You will hone your leadership and presentation skills, and apply your creativity to innovate for our business. At the end of your internship, all interns will present their project learnings and proposal to a panel of AWS leaders.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate:
- Has business acumen, and is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Is curious to learn, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude with strong ownership
- Adept at problem-solving, and can come up with creative and innovative solutions
- Results driven with analytical capability to provide data-driven insights
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
- Is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Penultimate year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for a minimum of 12-weeks between July to December 2022
- Able to commence full-time employment in 2023
- Candidates must be able to legally work in Vietnam
- Analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use Excel or other software to provide data to support analyses
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Important Note for Application
You must attach a one page written response with your resume (saved in PDF or Microsoft Word format), and upload this as part of your application. For this one page written response (do not use bullet points), please follow the instructions below:
As written communications skills are an important aspect of the culture at Amazon, please choose and respond to one of the two questions below for your application:
- Define innovation using anecdotal examples, and professional experiences.
- Why is it always Day 1?
The questions are designed so that they can be interpreted in multiple ways. You must respond in narrative form (do not use bullet points). Do not include any confidential information in your responses. We will evaluate your writing based on your clarity of thought and expression, and the organization and structure of your written response.
Note: We will only consider applications with the one page written response, and uploaded together with your resume.
- Address Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam