As a member of the Audit Operations team in the Ho Chi Minh City office, you will assist the team in the day-to-day operations management of the firm’s Audit practice. Reporting to the Audit Operations Senior Manager, your tasks will include:
- Supporting on Operations tasks
- Maintaining information on systems
- Extracting and compiling ad-hoc reports
- Working with the firm’s shared services teams to execute upon Audit initiatives; and
- Supporting Audit paper works
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business but other fields of study will be considered;
- Fresh graduated student or one year of experience required for Assistant position,
- Written and oral communication and negotiation skills (Vietnamese and English);
- Proficient in Excel;
- Ability to effectively multi-task;
- Ability to work as a team and individually; and
- Flexibility in working overtime when deadlines need to be met.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume with Subject: [KPMG – 1222] Audit Operations Assistant – Full Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.