Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Audit Client Admin in preparation of proposal, contracts and engagement letters
- Monitors availability of stationery and makes weekly/monthly order
- Support to claim OT meal for staff
- Maintains filing system (cabinet)
- Arrange for Divisional Party
- Assists the Audit Client Admin in other administration work of audit division;
- Manages all documents submitting to the Partners for approval (If any)
- Last year student or university graduates in foreign languages or economics related field.
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good organization and time management skill
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Admin Intern – HCMC Office ).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is with urgent basis;
561 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 25, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Total Years Experience