Opportunity to become Restaurant Manager after training by experienced trainer at Pizza 4P‘s
WHAT WE OFFER?
- 13rd salary;
- Tips & monthly sale bonus;
- PVI Healthcare;
- Parking allowance;
- Wow & Birthday party monthly;
- Company trip & team building;
- Officially become Restaurant Manager after training.
YOU ARE OUR “FIT”?!
- Experience in Assistant Manager or same role in Food & Beverage field (Hotel/ Restaurant/ Fast food chain);
- Have Passion for Culinary;
- Outstanding customer service mindset;
- Advanced level in English (Speaking & Writing);
- Communicate in Japanese and Understanding Japanese’ culture is a plus;
- Have strong leadership, management and problem solving skills;
- Being independent, proactive, patient, high responsibility and willing to work under high pressure;
- Commit to the goals of leading restaurant team in order to expand company business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE COACHED?
Be ready to be responsible for managing the entire restaurant team (service, pizza, and kitchen team) & achieve the goals of restaurant, you will be experienced:
1. Restaurant Operation
- Attend customers to make sure that every single of them are happy with our food and service;
- Have a meeting with supervisors of each department (service, kitchen, and pizza) to understand the situation of the entire restaurant and progress of monthly goals;
- Manage all the restaurant staffs and make sure that their work quality is at Pizza 4P’s standard;
- Manage and make sure that the restaurant environment is always at Pizza 4P’s standard;
2. Cost Management
- Be always aware of the labor, food, and other cost of the restaurant and make sure that the total cost is lower than the target;
- Come up with ideas and implement them to meet the total target cost;
3. Sales Management
- Manage the daily sales and input all the necessary numbers on a pre-determined sheet;
- Analyze the sales and come up with ideas to increase the sales and then implement those ideas into daily restaurant operation;
4. Training skill
- Train supervisors of each department and maximize the performance of each team;
- Have a close communication with supervisors and make sure that the progress of each department’s training is on track;
- Fully understand the training protocols and systems of Pizza 4P’s and suggest ideas to improve it if any;
5. Other Restaurant Management Tasks:
- Have a close communication with area restaurant managers, operation managers, general managers, and office teams to improve the performance of the restaurant;
- Consult with staffs and support creating the Great Place to Work;
- Update the immediate supervisor about a long, mid, and short term goal achievement progress in a timely manner.
- Address Pizza 4P‘s Ho Chi Minh