Account & Relation Management:
- Together with AM, communicate with clients’ members to deliver daily work as Client’s expectation, grasp their issues and immediately to inform senior levels with solutions. In addition, pursue client’s agenda with their insight and passion. Take care and entertain Client at equal levels when needed.
Planning & Execution Management:
- Together with AM level onward to prepare Credential for new Clients. Tailor made case studies up to each Client’s business, except case studies relevant to strategy mainly.
- Guide and together with AE to collect and well prepare the contents relevant to brand induction, client debrief, competitive review, market check, contact report, project timeline. Get seniors’ approval before releasing to Client or internal teams.
- Attend meeting with Senior positions. Well understanding Client’s brief/ expectation. Well digest Client’s brands/ products as well as understanding thoroughly the strategy, the creative content that internal teams develop for Clients in order to enhance the confidence to sell stuffs to Clients and manage all activities run well under the consistent strategy.
- Assist AD/AAD/AM to follow-up and collect all materials from internal teams to prepare proper presentation decks.
- Supervise Intern to prepare competitive materials collection and client materials supporting.
- Creative production operational and follow-up logistic arrangement
Others: Assume responsibility for any other duties or projects which may be given
- Adaptable, can work under pressure, logical thinking
- Good English
- Have experiences in ATL (Above the line)
- Good at Microsoft office (word, excel, power point)
Working time: Full-time from Monday to Friday, flexible working time
How To Apply
- Send your CV named “AE – Full name”
- Subject: AE – Full name