- Work with divers agencies/ stakeholders to deliver Samples/Brand Items/Activities across suppliers, Distributor, Factories, cross functions
- Responsible for all POSM to ensure dominant brand visibility at point of purchase
- Constantly explore new & optimized consumer promotion gifts to deliver brand objective and excite consumers
- Consistency brand e-content update & POP system in Ecommerce
- Support PR, PO & related documents to ensure Nestle compliance
- Provide promotion supporting documents to sales and marketing as request.
- Take Responsibility for Promotion Notice Application as per project
- Support team for project/campaign
- Other works coming during daily operation or assign by line manager
- Final year students/fresh graduates with business-related majors
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Self-confident, honest and responsible
- Good at English skill
- Competitive internship allowances
- Work in friendly and energetic environment
- Have learning and career development
- Provided laptop
If you have interest in this job opportunity, kindly send your CV with the following Subject: [Nestle – 1122]-Marketing Intern-Your full name.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 11 jobs