Established in London in 1848, Prudential plc is one of the world’s leading retail financial service groups providing life insurance, financial services and asset management products across the United Kingdom, the United States and Asia for over 165 years. Today, Prudential has over 23 million customers worldwide and £457 billion of funds under management (as at 30 June 2014).
Location: HCMC, Vietnam
Internship Time: Full-time, from July 2020 to Dec 2020 (At Least 3 months)
This role is to support the Actuarial (Assistant) Manager to ensure that actuarial reports and modeling processes are in line with sound actuarial principles and standards, statutory requirements and meet department’s goals and objectives
– Support the responsibilities of Actuarial (Assistant) Manager to drive actuarial projects and provide modeling support for the Actuarial Risk & Modeling Section
– Participate in other projects such as process improvement and financial management; as well as the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of actuarial models and reporting tools
– To be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any) and support other members on business tasks
– Assist in Prophet modeling implementation, model validation and documentation
– Assist in producing actuarial reports as assigned and ensure all results are thoroughly checked for accuracy and consistency
– Assist in result analysis, with reporting of known errors, omissions or anomalies.
A reputable university degree in a subject with significant exposure to actuarial, finance, mathematics and/or statistics
Knowledge and skill
Why Should You Apply?
– Attractive salary
– Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
– Open environment and clear career road map
– 20 days of annual leave & 1 birthday leave
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Subject mail: [Prudential – 052020] Actuarial Intern – Fullname