- Support to Outbound Survey (Obs) Team: Working with team lead for the weekly report from outbound survey team.
- Monitor productivity of the team.
- Filtering and updating to the OBS team about new information/announcement/ regulation/policy… or new requests for the survey.
- Respond to OBS’s queries about the operation (with support from PICs)
- Manage Svc Documents:Review documents to be announced from SVC’s teams, make sure there are no errors, conflict or duplicated.
- Manage the published announcement:
a. Issue standardized numbering for announcement.
b. Submit for approval, and issue by email & APNS.
c. Classify and storage.
d. Monitoring the validation and expired date of documents to update accordingly.
- Asc Evaluation:Conduct the evaluation schedule with relating teams.
- Submit for final result.
- Issue announcement about evaluation result to all ASCs.
- Send reminder & warning to bad performance ASCs.
- Monitoring the quarterly result and working with relating teams for necessary actions.
- Other Tasks:Other tasks relating to SVC Control & Planning assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant
- English communication in business level
- At least 01 year experience of working in service area
- Data collecting and analyzing
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good communication and problems solving skills
- Be attentive, careful and courteous
Please click “Apply for job” to sent your CV.