Trusting Social seeks to employ an engineering intern to perform several software development tasks for use in Fin-Tech systems.
Primary Job Functions: Work with the engineering team to provide computer programming assistance in the development of several software projects. Reports progress regularly to associated personnel.
- Have a good foundation in any programming language.
- Good in algorithmic thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Good in communication and explaining problems.
Nice to have:
- Well understanding in computer science, networking, algorithm, database.
- Willing to exposure to different types of projects: frontend, backend, mobile …
Work Status: Full-time
- The college enrolled Senior student preferred
- Computer Engineering or Computer Science major preferred
- Can demonstrate and/or provide examples of capability and required skills
- You are confidently self-driven
- You have an insatiable desire to learn
- You are empathetic – you can clearly communicate your thoughts and opinions to others
- You are passionate about a high quality, maintainable and testable code
- You have an eye for sleek design
- You have a desire to build reliable and user-friendly mobile applications
- You are interested in learning about our stack which includes; Android, iOS, Java, Ruby/Rails, Scala.
- Opportunity to be a full-time employee based on performance evaluation after the internship.
- Emerge yourself in the latest technologies, AI foundations, and industry trends
- Experiment the new knowledge with the best-talented software engineer in Asia
- Upgrade your skills and get real-world experience with dedicated mentors.
- Build your career path at a diverse and high standard (inclusive) working environment.
- Reward qualified candidates with paid internship.
- Bond yourself to the big community through internal activities likes sporting events, year-end party, and company trip.
- Challenge and open up your new level of adaptability at a global startup with 6 nations.
➡️ More information: TS – Internship Program – 2019
➡️ Submit via our website or email us: [email protected]