At Schneider Electric, our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment. We make it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
Do you want to kick-start your meaningful career with the leading company in digital transformation of energy management and automation?
TAKE YOUR OPPORTUNITY BEFORE 15th DEC! We are offering the Internship Program and Energy Generation Program (EGP) under our Fresh Recruits Campaign, which starts right now!
1. ABOUT THE PROGRAMS:
Schneider Fresh Graduates Program is aiming at at attracting, growing and developing the most competent students, fresh undergraduates and graduates from top universities into the Company and groom them to become future leader pipelines of Schneider Electric. The Program also looks at offering a real business context outside of education environment and as one of the Vietnam Best Places to Work for students to apply and pursuing career themselves with Company in both technical and commercial career paths.
2. TYPES OF PROGRAM and HIRING NEEDS:
2.1. Types of Program:
- Internship Program offers a 6-month professional trial to students (normally in their third or last year) who can commit full time working schedule. The Internship Program will start its Spring Intake in March 2020 and Fall Intake in September 2020.
- Energy Generation Program (EGP) offers a full-time entry level position for undergraduates and graduates in selected functions and a long-term career plan for the incumbents to develop to senior manager positions in 8-10 years. The EGP program has only one intake in March 2020.
2.2. Hiring Needs:
- Internship Program:
- Industrial Automation (1 position)
- Business Development (1 position)
- Marketing Communications (2 positions)
- HR Learning & Development (1 position)
- HR Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding (1 position)
- Financial Planning & Analysis (1 position)
- Accounting (1 position)
- Offer Marketing, Home & Distribution (1 position)
- Channel Marketing, Home & Distribution (1 position)
- Field Service Business Contract Management (1 position)
- Energy Generation Program (EGP) Traineeship:
- Prescription Engineer, Power Products Division (1 position)
3. WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- REWARDS: Monthly stipend and transportation allowance for Internship Program and an attractive base salary for EGP, together with a comprehensive rewards package including but not limited to insurances, annual leave and well-being activities.
- GROWTH A robust development framework for you to learn and grow with class-room training, coaching and on-the-job learning.
- ACCELERATION A various mix of projects for stretching yourself and chances for international exposure as well as career acceleration.
- CULTURE The privilege of working for one of the Best Place To Work in Vietnam where young people are empowered to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy.
4. WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Students with Bachelor or Master’s degree from accredited Universities nationwide or overseas with strong academic standing (GPA >=7.5 or equivalent).
- For Internship Program: Majoring in Commercial, Business Administration, IT or Technical Study is preferred. Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering major is a great plus.
- For EGP: Majoring in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering, Power Energy or similar background.
- Excellent command of English (TOEIC >780 or equivalent).
- Love for learning with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Competent in Communication, Problem Solving and Collaboration.
- Proven leadership ability or Digital Savvy is a strong plus.
5. HOW TO APPLY?
Round 1 – Screening and Video Interview (Nov – Dec 2019)
Complete your application with a detailed resume and other supporting documents (transcripts of record, ID Card, certificates…). If you’re eligible, you will be contacted via email to answer some short questions via video on our Video Interview platform.
Round 2– Onsite Aptitude Tests (Dec – Jan 2019)
You will be invited to Schneider Electric’s premise to demonstrate your intellectual abilities via a comprehensive set of Aptitude Tests.
Round 3– Assessment Center (Feb 2020)
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to join an Assessment Center, simulating a real business challenge.
Round 4 – Final Interview (Feb 2020)
Your career interests and potential will be confirmed in the discussion with Hiring Managers (for Internship) or Heads of Department (for EGP).
6. WHEN TO APPLY? Apply before the deadline of 15TH DECEMBER 2019!
7. WHO TO CONTACT?
Name: Mr. Le Thanh Nhan
Tel Number: +8428 38103103 – Ext#84072
Email: [email protected]