Hebronstar Vietnam (www.hebronstar.com) is seeking consultants at all levels, with experience working for management consulting firm and/or significant work experience on the following practices.
If you want to work in an international and dynamic environment, where you can learn and build up valued workplace skills as well as widen professional knowledge while enjoying these attractive benefits:
- Training courses, team building and volunteer activities each month;
- 20% pay raise and promotion if you are the best performer each quarter;
- Vacation trip with global colleagues to foreign country each year;
- 12 days of annual leave and 30 days of sick leave every year;
- Support for buying new laptop, healthcare, overtime meal, business attire, education, family events,etc.
Why don’t you apply for Market Research Analyst position at Hebronstar Vietnam as soon as possible?
☘️ JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Market Research Analyst, you will operate following assignments:
- Search market information (potential clients, supplier, distribution channel, competitors, etc) on internet, via phone calls or meetings;
- Work on the data; check simple data accurately and make logical recommendations;
- Draft basic proposals, reports and presentations, displaying appropriate knowledge for experience level;
- Other tasks will be discussed in the interview.
☘️ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must to have:
- Have university degree in one of these majors: Economics, Commerce, International Business, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance;
- Have a least 3 months experience in conducting market research or relevant experience;
- Competency in English: listening, speaking, writing and reading; equivalent to TOEIC 800 or IELTS 6.0.
Nice to have:
- Able to work with different cultural conditions;
- Being a strong team player;
- Careful and detail-oriented.
☘️ SALARY: 8,000,000 VND – 10,000,000 VND
☘️ WORK LOCATION: 10th Floor, Saigon Paragon Building, 3 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
☘️ DEADLINE: 04/10/2019
☘️ RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Please submit your English resume to [email protected];
- You will be invited to one on-site interview with us;
- Your probationary period is 2 months with 85% salary.
☘️ CONTACT: 028 54161774 (HR dept.)