Company: Heineken Viet Nam – Vung Tau
Location: My Xuan A Industrial Zone, My Xuan Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province
* Safety, Food safety & Sustainability
🔻 Executes/operates utilities in a safe & hygiene way
🔻 Executes all maintenance jobs in utilities safely and OTIF.
🔻 Makes equipment safe to work on and guards safety during work.
🔻 Basic safety and operation checks.
* Operation Tasks
🔻 Executes/operates utility work according to required quality specifications.
🔻 Operates and controls utilities equipment to provide uninterrupted resource supply to production at optimum level of performance.
🔻 Monitor and analyze parameters of utility processes, record into logbook.
🔻 Identifies anomalies and tags.
🔻 Executes troubleshooting not able to be done by production operators out of
office hour, escalate to maintenance technician after 15 mins.
* Maintenance Tasks
🔻 Executes all AM and PM work of Utilities work orders
🔻 Continues and follows up on breakdown analysis
* Organization, Interfaces & People Management
🔻 To communicate and cooperate with maintenance technician to troubleshoot all production machine errors out of office hour
🔻 To cooperate with production shift leader to ensure the continuity and quality of utility supply.
🔻 Report and escalate to Utility Team Leader or Engineering Manager.
🔻 Sustain 5S in Utility area
🔻 Continues and follows up on breakdown analysis RCFA
🔻 Monitor utility asset performance.
🔻 To be on shift rotation to support production
🔻 To undertake other jobs assigned by Utility Team Leader or Engineering Manager.
– Graduate from University/College in Mechatronic, Thermal, Electric/Mechanical, Automation or technical related majors
– TOIEC 550 or IELTs 4.5, be able to read and record operational data in English
– Be able to work by shifts
– 2 – 3 years experience.
– Prefer candidates who live near the company (Phu My town) to better handle the problem in task.
– Basic salary: Negotiate
– Fixed 13th month salary
– 18 days paid leave per year
– Opportunity to get training.
– AON health insurance, family day travel, gifts on holidays…