Company: Heineken Viet Nam – Vung Tau
Location: My Xuan A Industrial Zone, My Xuan Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria –Vung Tau province
– Ensuring all activities in shift must be recorded and reported to superiors and to other operators of the next shift to follow.
– Implementing the periodical cleaning in Brewing section to make sure maintaining the cleanliness of the incharged areas .
– Measuring, analysing samples and in-putting into the Qualass to make sure beer is produced according to the approved norms
– Monitoring parameters of ” First time right” process to maintain quality of beer.
– Performing as a substitute whenever there is absence of other technicians or lack of manpower.
– Liaising with supervisors of other sections for beer hand-over, maintenance or repair purposes to maintain production continuous.
– Training for new Operators to share knowledge
Qualification & Work experience:
– College/University graduate in Food Technology/Chemistry, knowledge of brewing process
– Basic technical knowledge (Mechanic ,Electric)
– Reading and comprehension the Technical English terms
– Being good in computer skill (Ms.Word, Ms.Excel..),
– At least 1-2 year-experience in beer industry.
– Careful, hardworking, high disciplined awareness
– Problem solving, Analysis and Training skills
– Good Behavior, Collaboration
– Basic salary: Negotiate
– Fixed 13th month salary
– 18 days paid leave per year
– Shuttle bus
– Opportunity to get oversea training.
– AON health insurance, family day travel, gifts on holidays…