Work location: Intel Products Vietnam, Saigon Hightech Park, District 9, HCMC
Working time: at least 4 days/ week, 7AM-4PM Laptop and shuttle bus provided
Job Description: This position is for enthusiastic, passionate undergraduates who want to gain working experience as a Product Development Engineer intern (PDE) in Intel’s Manufacturing Development Organization (MDO). In this role you’ll be expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel’s product roadmap.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
– Performing evaluation and debug of new test program
– Resolving product/manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software
– Performing data analysis and deploying solutions to improve test coverage, yield, hardware capacity, and other product health indicators.
– Development and debug of support software to support test program validation, data analysis and test debug
– Students pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
– Still have at least more than 6 months until completion of study
– Have excellent problem solving, technical, team and communication skills
– PERL and object-oriented programming skill would be an advantage for this position
❌ Email subject: [Intel Products Vietnam] PDE Intern – [Full-name]