- Lead & support marketing campaigns for our brands, including event management, consumer promotions and consumer activations.
- Be our ‘industry expert’ by doing market tracking & intelligence activities to support the brand response faster with competitors’ movement.
- Be the Person-In-Charge for the brand sampling products.
- Other tasks as assigned by Brand Managers. Either small or big ones, you are always contributing to our brand’s growth thanks to smooth operation & can-do attitude!
We work flexibly at Unilever. You are not required to go to office from 9AM to 5PM every day. However, we expect full-time commitment to the job and very little disruption from working and studying at the same time (with no more than 8 hours off work/week), just make sure that you can manage your work quality for the best of both worlds.
- Senior year students or fresh graduate with less than 2 year of full-time working experience.
- Available to work full-time in Ho Chi Minh City (UFresh) or at least 3 to 6 months (Internship) from July 2020.
- Fast learner with can-do attitude and high responsibility to ensure smooth execution quality.
- Bonus: Strong affection for the brands & prior experience in Marketing.
- Apart from the basic: allowance, laptop, shuttle bus, fancy office…, Unilever gives you purposeful brands, amazing people, top-knot digital marketing trends & indeed, sustainable careers which you can always be proud of.