Mazars Communication Department in HCM & HN is recruiting Marketing Intern who are proactive undergraduate students seeking for opportunities to kick off their professional career in B2B Marketing.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory Services Company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 23,000 professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
- Support marketing department to develop related marketing tools for: social media, newsletters and publications, including, content writing, visual designing (simple ones) and page management.
- Assist in logistics needs for/ during conferences, seminar, events;
- Search and centralize relevant business events for internal communication to management;
- Support proposal template development;
- Create and edit content for internal communications;
- Brainstorm ideas, visualize and collect vendors’ quotations for goodies for clients & students and marketing printings (example: brochures, leaflet, gifts…);
- Promote recruitment news via partners’ channels, universities, student clubs, forums;
- Administrative support.
- Last year student in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Professional Communication, Bachelor of Linguistics (English or French)
- Skills requirement: Designing (basic), Good English (communication), Reporting, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management, Good writing and communication skills, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline;
- Excellence in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in photography and acquire basic experience in event organizing.
- Being able to work as full time employee for Mazars from June 2019 – August 2019.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please follow the application link: https://forms.gle/na2ZJGvJaXVNJjPX9