• Plan and manage Marketing projects from coordinating for implementation, controlling delivery of tasks, to project budget managing and analyzing the results and the effectiveness of the projects
• Proactively monitor the assigned Center’s performance in terms of Sales, inquiries and presentation of the Center (brand quality is met at the highest)
• Manage key partners to assure smooth implementation of partnerships and a good relationship
• Support in analyzing competitors and frequently update the competitive landscape in order to help Apollo keep up a stable and good speed against competitors.
• Assist in looking out for development and growth opportunities of Apollo in all aspects: increase brand exposure/awareness, increase database, etc…
• Perform other duties designated by the Line Manager.
• Vietnamese national
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledgeable about marketing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
• Be proactive and initiative
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Business-oriented, result-driven, flexible with passion to learn