What You Do?
- Implement Market Research with approved plans.
- Implement Brand & Marketing activities within approved budget.
- Execute all marketing activation programs such as Cinema, Shopping Mall…
- Organize Event, Mini Event and Users contest with approved plan.
- Work with Agency and Outsource for implementing plans.
- Monitor, review and report all marketing activities and results.
- Execute and monitor company presence on social media (Forum, Facebook, Google+ etc.).
- Collaborate with all related Departments to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Assist and develop Channel (MT/GT) via promotions, trade events to achieves tactical sales, merchandising and market share objectives
- Work closely with the Business Team and Develop team in cascading effective plans and clear communication to the identified channel, to ensure the marketing plan into actionable sales plan.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing plans, and against the set budget
- Assist in the Marketing department daily activities .. etc.
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing
- Gender: Male | Female
- Education: We also don’t judge by their education.
- Not enough experience? Still wanna apply? Then, go for it ! We like aggressive and proactive people even without enough qualification !
* MUST HAVE
- Fast learning and self-learning ability
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creativity thinking with ability to shape ideas to doable activities
- Solid Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Good at English communication (reading, writing and speaking required)
- Sufficient office program capability such as MS Excel/ Word/ PPT
- Project & timeline management experience is a must, candidates need to have strong organization skills and the ability to work with the developer department, sales department and also admin, Board of Director ect….
** GOOD TO HAVE
- Understanding mobile UI/UX
- Sound communication and engagement skill with local and global stakeholders
To apply for this position, please click on the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.