Key Roles and Responsibilities
– Support in Media relations
– Pitch news release & in-depth review articles to media
– Support in execution of marketing events (conferences, product launch events, roadshows, seminars, workshops, exhibitions, etc.)
– Draft communications materials (press releases, newsflashes, featured articles, project references, etc.)
– Translate and proof-read documents (press releases, newsflashes, featured articles, project references, website news, product information, etc.)
– Coordinate in designs (print-ad, advertising, marketing materials, web banners, social visual, etc.)
– Generate monthly, bi-annual and annual newsletters
– Coordinate the collation of project references
– Support to manage relationships with BT stakeholders
– Annually, quarterly, monthly & ad-hoc reports
– Marketing materials and merchandises production & stock management
– Support to manage potential customers from events in CRM system
– Suppliers management
– Coordinate with COM in Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar for BT content on Bosch Vietnam Facebook
– Coordinate with HQ for BT content on Electro-Voice and Dynacord Facebook
– Generate website content
– Coordinate with COM in Vietnam for BT content on Bosch Vietnam website
– Coordinate with RSO for BT content on Bosch BT APAC website
– Newsletter release (via Optivo and/or email)
– Generate content and visual for social media posts
4) Other tasks
– Support in execution of internal events
– Cross-GBs coordination
– Other tasks assigned by supervisor
– Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or relating majors
2. Work Experience:
– At least 1 year of experience working in Communications and PR at the same level or higher
– Experience in B2B Communication is an advantage
– Vietnamese: At native level.
– English: Mandatory, at advanced level.
4. Hardware / Software Skills:
– Microsoft Office.
– Photo editing and design skills are a plus
5. Special Skills:
– Project & Time management, Teamwork, Budget management.
– Communication in verbal and written in both Vietnamese and English.
– Hard working, supportive.
– Committed to deadline and results-driven
– Responsible attitude.
7. Regular working time:
– 8am – 5pm