KPMG is looking for Marketing & Communications Intern for our upcoming big-scale branding events. The marketing assisting side of the job may involve the development and refinement of marketing goals and activities in consultation with marketing staffs and clients.
• Assist marketing and communication strategies while worked in conjunction with professional staff across office in Ho Chi Minh City
• Responsible for communication email, and support paperwork tasks.
• Assist Marketing events; assist with other internal events as requested.
• Ensure timely execution and production of key deliverable (including communications and support materials).
• Good report writing and presentation skills
• Good written and verbal communications in both English and Vietnamese
• Good organizational and time Assistant skills
• Demonstrated supervisory and teamwork experience
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability
• Internship Allowance
• Work with multinational working environment which helps students develop their entire of soft skills.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email: [email protected] with subject: [KPMG – 042019] MKT Intern – Full Name