Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu offers a range of high-value expert services: Leadership Advocacy & Shaping Advisory, Future of Work, Technology, Disruption & Growth, Online-Reputation & Digital marketing, Experience and Innovation.
In 2019, Mantu aims to reach a turnover of 450 million euros, more than 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Be able to understand the product(s) and, service(s) utilized by companies assigned for research) within the given industry, as well as their supply and distribution chains of those products to customers if applicable.
- Working with other departments internally, such as the business team, to help develop a structured plan to implement apply research results into to firm execution process.
- Assist with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Fresh-graduated with Bachelor’s degree; ideally 0.5 – 1-year experience specialized in market research
- An analytical mind and proven market research analysis interest
- An ability to handle data and to work in quantitative research
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial drive.
- A desire to take ownership of their work product.
- Research skills and an interest in conducting research. Highly proficient in usage of Excel
- Being part in an International and multicultural environment
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
- Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations
- Ability to support non profit organizations
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
Location: 15th Floor, Viettel Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 10, HCMC
Languages required: English fluent
As of: ASAP
Contract: Full time position
This position is made for you? Send us your resume by click on “Apply for Job” button below.