Manulife has engaged highly motivated individuals who have completed undergraduate degrees (all majors are welcome) and who have less than two years of work experience, to join as Management Associates and participate in a comprehensive development program (known as LEAD) sponsored by the Chief Executive Officer of Asia.
This extensive 18-month rotational program is designed to develop highly motivated individuals with a strong interest in embarking on an international career journey. Through a variety of assigned 6-month rotations, Management Associates will have the opportunity to gain valuable diverse experience and meaningful contribution through an advocacy project that leaves a positive and lasting change for the community they wish to support.
Working with a variety of Rotation Assignment Leaders, rotations are intended to maximize the opportunity to acquire innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, gain an appreciation of the diversity of the whole Manulife businesses within the context of our mission ‘Decisions made easier, lives made better.’
Who we are looking for Management Associates accessing this program demonstrate analytical, problem solving, and leadership skills; possess highly developed interpersonal skills; and are results-oriented individuals. In addition, they meet the following criteria:
– FRESH GRADUATES in all majors with maximum 2 years of working experience
– GPA above 8.0/10 or 3.2/4 or equivalent
– Have participated in additional co-curricular activities inside/outside of university
– Are geographically mobile and ready to explore global career opportunities
– Listen before acting, think big with a growth mindset
– Collaborate to create solutions towards success
– Embrace diversity and inclusion, have compelling reasoning and confidence
Manulife LEAD Program Recruitment process:
Round 1: CV Screening
Round 2: Online assessment & interview with HR
Round 3: Online Leader Assessment
Round 4: Face-to-face interview with Manulife Leadership team
Apply now and grasp your chance to be one of Manulife LEAD Management Associates in 2019 by click on “Apply for job” button below.