The marketing technologist will act as the digital business partner and drives know how on marketing technology solutions. The role reports into GIS, working fully dedicated to the Digital Team. The marketing business partner provides IT input to drive decisions that need to be made around marketing technologies & providers to meet the digital ambition and leads implementation of Digital solutions in existing technical ecosystem.
Act as a business partner:
- Single point of accountability for the Digital Team
- Maintain business, team and vendor relationships as a marketing technology driven business partner
- Engage with the wider GIS – and marketing community to ensure single point of accountability for marketing technology and to increase adoption across the different teams
Drive marketing technology know how:
- Providing technology advice & shaping actively the HEINEKEN Vietnam marketing (B2C/B2B) technology landscape
- As a trusted marketing technology advisor guide, validate, spot opportunities & challenge the use of different technologies & providers to ensure our digital and technology ambitions are achieved
- Lead the deployment/implementation of new technologies in current IT landscape and bring an end to end IT perspective into the decision on technology & vendor choices
- Engage with the wider marketing eco-system and technology market to bring technology enabled innovations into the marketing function and ensure legal & security compliance (GDPR) and security ( data) of all technologies
Marketing technology strategy supporting the overall Digital strategy:
- Ensuring that the GIS and Digital Commerce strategies are aligned by co-shaping the marketing strategic – and annual plans including impact on data/IT architecture.