Department: IT Advisory
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for fresh graduate or candidate with 1 year work experience in a similar professional services environment
- Working as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
- Assist in planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients including system development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
- Identify and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
- Assist Senior in charge in fieldwork, including interview planning and documentation for client meetings for IT Advisory projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Information System or Management Information Systems or Information Technology is preferable. Other majors can be considered
- A good team player, proactive with service oriented mind-set;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese (for location Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh); English and Khmer (for location Phnom Penh)
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energy and passion to learn from others
- Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter with email subject of this job title to the following email address: [email protected]
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you need more info, please contact:
Ms. Nguyen Thi Lien Huong – Talent Acquisition Manager
Tel: + 84 (28) 3821 9266 (ext: 3201)
Email: [email protected]
If you want to apply for this position, please click “Apply for Job” below.