1. Be responsible for supporting HRBP and TAs daily work, such as headhunter management, recruiting channels management & talent mapping and sourcing etc.
2. Support the overseas recruiting work, include learning position demands, sourcing candidates, screening resumes, scheduling interviews etc.
3. Be responsible for communicating Human Resources policies overseas.
4. Have the opportunity to participate in the end-to-end recruitment.
5. Support other HR projects. 6. Be a member of a professional, diverse, creative and positive team. Grow together with us.
1. Excellent English ability.
2. Undergraduates or Masters who graduated in 2021 or later.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Good problem-solving ability.
6. Responsible and positive working attitude.
7. Quick learning ability.
Click “Apply for job” below to apply for this job.