Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and
Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
The HR Analyst will be part of a young, growing, hands-on HR team, in collaboration with the HR Manager, to collect and study information related to jobs, issues and costs that affect the group. HR Analyst will ensure a high quality of correct database and take corrective actions, as producing and monitoring the delivery of HR cockpit and Reports regarding specifics needs.
Your role would include but not limit to:
– Be the point of contact for all HR-related Data analysis and reporting within the Amaris Group.
– Enhance and further develop current reporting formats, driving automation and tooling.
– Manage stakeholder requests, e.g. from Operational Management & HR Team, providing ad-hoc support.
– Create and update HR cockpit and Reports to answer operational needs
– Monitor data analysis needs and ensure their production depending on the priorities & creation difficulties.
– Ensure a high quality / recurrent reporting
– Last year students or fresh graduates available for full-time internship in 6 months
– You are interested in Human Resources field.
– You demonstrate strong analytical skills and be high user level in Excel, including working with large linked worksheets, and functions such as pivot tables and VLOOKUP, IF, INDEX, COUNTIFS…
– You are detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks to project plan effectively
– You must have excellent writing & communication skills in English, in order to interact with our top management efficiently.
– Being part in an International and multicultural environment
– Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a Taylor made career path
– Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
– Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations
– Ability to support non profit organizations
– You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
– Location: 15th Floor, Viettel Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 10, HCMC
– Languages required: English fluent
– As of: ASAP