1 / Administrative tasks:
- Receive incoming/outcoming documents, and transfer to the relevant department
- Organize official documents, contracts and related documents
- Support hotel reservations, airline ticket booking when requested
- Receive and forward phone calls
- Support for purchase office supplies, daily check office equipment, make payment request of company expenses, follow up and distribute office stationery
- Other admin tasks.
2 / HR tasks:
- Support the storage, sorting and filtering of employee records
- Update HR Master database
- Make contracts, decisions, internal memos
- Participate in company activities such as team building, year-end party…
- Other HR tasks as assigned.
3/ Working place & time:
- Location: 3F Floor, PTS Saigon Building, 118 Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Tay Ward, District 7, HCMC.
- Time: Mon – Fri (8:00 – 17:00)
- Internship period: at least 3 months
- Female, final year student with major is English
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Detail and organization skills.
- Be responsible, honest, careful, eager to learn, sociable and cooperative.
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, Power point.
- Opportunity to learn, develop and interact with the actual multicultural working environment
- Trained necessary skills and knowledge
- Allowance: monthly parking fee & lunch
- Opportunity to become an official employee of the company after the end of the internship
Ms. Nghiem Phuong Thao
Tel: 0901 862 536/028 5404 6370
Address: 3F Floor, PTS Saigon Building, 118 Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Tay Ward, District 7, HCMC.