Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition, Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
We are looking for a young talented Graphic Designer Intern who is looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency as Ogilvy.
- To make up colour dummies for DM, Leaflet, POP & Print Advertising items for client presentation.
- Review and make sure to complete the data of material supplied lists, finally checked all task completed as required by internal and complete the job bag procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, PageMaker, QuarkXPress etc.
- Ensure close collaboration with account service staff to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Participate in helping to shape and define briefing for the projects.
- Be self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Run projects to brief, on time and within budget
- Seek out opportunities to add further ideas and value to projects
- Last-year student or fresh-graduate is preferred
- Experience in integrated marketing is preferred
- Have experience in all appropriate software
- A good command of English
- To be able to clearly, comprehensively and logically communicate design ideas and finished work
- Be active participant in the Design Direct business and social scene
- Proactive, creative thinking, drive for result, passionate for design
To apply for this position, please click on the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.