Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Currently, we are looking for Group Financial Controller.
As a Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct preparation of annual budgets, monthly Profits & Loss and forecast of group department
- Control the re-invoicing to Business entity cover all the group charges
- Closely follow up of people cost and recurring cost evolution
- Verification of the different accounting records
- Participate in the annual account closing
- Development of financial tools for entities and for the group
- Be the financial partner of the director of department
- Take care that any cost is no affected to a cost center
This description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive.
- Graduated from a business school majoring in Finance/Controlling, Master is preferable;
- Meticulous, reliable, reactive, autonomous and having a good capacity to work and communicate in teams;
- Approximately 2-year working experience;
- A good ability to use the computer tools (Excel) is necessary, a first approach to an ERP would be an asset;
- Fluency in English, Another foreign language such as French would be a plus.
- Being part in an International and multicultural environment
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
- Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations
- Ability to support non profit organizations
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
- Location: 15th Floor, Viettel Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 10, HCMC
- Languages required: English fluent
- As of: ASAP
- Contract: Full time position
This position is made for you? Send us your resume: [email protected]