– Any education background
– Fluent in English and Japanese (N3 level equivalent)
– Positive thinking, cooperative, eager to learn.
– 2 months training for new comer about related knowledge
– Work directly with Japanese sales for receiving orders of network service (communicate in Japanese).
– Send order of network services directly to foreign telecom partners all over the world (communication in English)
– Always keep concerned parties reported about order progress from the beginning until order completion.
– Use filing systems to recording necessary information for service operation after sales.
– Following existing working procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and safety.
– Support service maintenance and operation after sales.
– Salary increases twice/year, bonus twice/year.
– Training programs to improve your work performance.
– Improve yourself by English class with native teacher.
– Accident insurance 24/24, Health Check.
– Mini library, 14 Annual leave days, 3 Sick days .
– Enjoy together with us in Company Trip, Party, Sport Activities.
Office time: 08:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday (40 hours/week).
– Start from 350 (Entry Level)
– Language allowance for N1/N2 certificate.
For more information about the position, click here.
To apply for the position, click on the “Apply for job” button below.