Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu offers a range of high-value expert services: Leadership Advocacy & Shaping Advisory, Future of Work, Technology, Disruption & Growth, Online-Reputation & Digital marketing, Experience and Innovation.
In 2019, Mantu aims to reach a turnover of 450 million euros, more than 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
We are looking for a Content management officer with passion for marketing and technology to join our fresh marketing team in Vietnam. We need a talented person who will help us to create and drive a strategic program for the client reference management.
- Building the right reference content in line with given business goals
- Managing client reference library by optimizing content
- Gathering new reference data by managing high-touch relationships with stakeholders
- Responding and handling the reference requests for strategic customers
- Conducting strong collaboration with key accounts/projects managers to find out the needed content for building successful client stories as references
- Constantly measuring and updating the reference’s program performance
- Keeping track and reporting current projects status/ results on a monthly- basis communication with stakeholders
- Creating successful and inspiring stories that can be shared as best practices examples within the company
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing/ Professional Communication/ Business Administration, or relevant majors;
- Ideally, you have 6 months to 2 years of experience in Marketing & Communication/ Sales
- You have a good command of English in order to communicate efficiently with Managers/ Stakeholders;
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, strong relationship management & interpersonal skills;
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform;
- Your approaches are markedly pragmatic and solution-oriented and you are able to work both on a team and independently;
- Experiences relating copy writing tasks is preferred;
- Knowledgeable about IT industry is a plus. Why US?
- Being part in an International and multicultural environment
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
- Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations
- Ability to support non profit organizations
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
Location: 15th Floor, Viettel Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 10, HCMC
Languages required: English fluent
As of: ASAP
Contract: Full time position
This position is made for you? Send us your resume: [email protected]