– Arrange all the logistic for Vietnam/Cluster S&OP to ensure the process is properly undertaken every month.
– Attend monthly PDT and CPM to obtain understand and key takeout required to update the direct
line for preparing DRBU deck.
– Liaise with the marketing team to ensure all the required input would be timely and accurately provided to prepare DRBU monthly deck.
– Maintain all the supporting details required relating to the S&OP process
Manage the Marketing NBSE to ensure actual tracking against budget and highlight to the budget
holder(s) in case of any discrepancy.
– Custody all the records (hard & soft documents) to ensure fully address any audit and/or control
and/or control navigator and/or risk management requirement of the function.
– Be responsible for any system set up and maintenance thru SAP as needed.
– Participate actively any project if required.
– Completed agreed self-development plans to prepare for more senior roles.
– Enhance good working relationship within peers to improve teamwork and effective service providing.
– Enhance good working relationship with cross functional employees both management and non- management.
– Develop self and subordinators where applicable to attain higher standards of delivery
– 3-4 year of experience in a personal assistant role in reputable company
– Be a mature individual
– Fluent English skill
– Initiative and proactive approach to the delivery of quality admin services.
– Good interpersonal, communication, and self-leadership skills
– Good organizational skills
– Able to response to sudden changes
– Administrative computing skill – PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other applications
If you are interested in this job, please click “Apply for job” to sent your CV.