INTERNSHIP PERIOD: 3 months (ASAP)
Working time: 8h30 – 17h30 Mondays – Fridays
- “Entrepreneurship for the Many” is program where Entrepreneurial assignments are collected and assigned to selected/volunteered co-worker. Co-workers can make use of the assignment to test and try new things, learn new knowledge and skills as part of their development.
- To create the structure for the above program (objective, goal, process, responsibility…)
- To be a coordinator for the above program (liaise between assignor & assignee)
- Good communication in English.
- Good computer skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Interest in organizing, planning & structuring.
- An introduction letter by the university.
- Other details shall be discussed during interview.
- Professional & global working environment.
- Clear program/ project/ assignment for new interns.
- Sharing of IKEA cultures & values.
- Opportunities for future employment at IKEA.
- References from IKEA for their future employment.
- Competitive allowance.
- Company Shuttle bus.
Interested students may send CV in English