– Translate communications materials from English to Vietnamese & vice versa, on a frequent basis.
– Design content & visual for company’s internal event communication materials, including: printed communication materials (standee, banner), event announcement, social media, etc.
– Produce videos, from planning, drafting storyline to shooting & editing
– Support event management
– Be fluent in written communications, both English & Vietnamese
– Able to work on graphic design, having video production experience with proven portfolio is a plus.
– Be proficient in using design/ video editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effect)
– Be able to work independently or as part of the team to achieve high-quality results
– Must have a “can-do” attitude, be able to work under pressure & tight deadline
– Pay attention to details
– Art Design, Communication, Social Sciences, Journalism majors are preferred
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Link to apply this job: HERE