Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited (RBVH), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and business solutions. Founded in October 2010 at Ho Chi Minh City, RBVH is the first state-of-the-art software development center of Bosch in the South East Asian region. RBVH provides solutions for businesses in the following areas: Engineering services, IT services, Business services.
Over 1000 highly skilled and competent employees, work towards creating products that spark enthusiasm, improve the quality of life, and conserve natural resources. In this way, the company offers technology that is ‘Invented for Life’.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve the quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
🎯 FACILITY MANAGEMENT INTERN
- Manage and report the Company ID card issuing.
- Follow and record the security guarding service.
- Manage and update the office locks and keys.
- Support security team to check and maintain the CCTV system.
- Office asset management: LCD, PCs…Support team to delivery and record.
- Follow and improve the office security system
- Full-time internship
- Good communication skill
- Willing to learn
- Undergraduate, technical major is a plus
- Good at MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Skill with AUTOCAD or relevant mechanical design software is a big plus
🎯 TALENT ACQUISITION INTERN
- Support in interviews arrangement and follow up candidates’ status.
- Build up candidates’ database (candidates’ information, interview schedule, status, feedback)
- Screen and conduct 1st round of English interview to evaluate their English, skills and understand their motivation.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Headhunt agencies, Hiring Managers and HR department) to fulfill recruitment requests.
- Assist the Recruitment Team in organizing Recruitment events
- Prepare recruitment reports (weekly/monthly…) if needed
- Must be undergraduate students with proficient English (read, write, speak and listen). Able to work full time in 6 months
- Self-motivated, highly committed, strong confident, hard-working and responsible to work under pressure and get the job done timely
- Good interpersonal and intercultural awareness to work with both internal and external customers.
- Being proactive, able to handle multi-tasks with appropriate priority
- Keen on learning new things to work either independently or in team
- Having recruitment experience or knowledge in IT domain will be an advantage
🎯 MECHANICAL DESIGN INTERN
- Enhance understanding in requirements, technical requests
- Work in CAD, engineering tool to create 2D drawing, 3D modeling, product development for mechanical products
- Deliver model, drawing, BOM, ECR, design products
- Documentation, Reporting, create instruction, tutorials
- Contribute to technical discussions and problem analysis
- Following-up project tracking, processes, procedure
- Have opportunities to know various mechanical products/ components in Bosch, and method
- Final-year student with Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile background,
- Can work full-time from Monday to Friday for 6 months
- Knowledge in mechanical engineering: GD&T, drawing standard, materials, manufacturing processes, automobile
- Good NX, CREO skills
- Good English communication skills
🎯 EMBEDDED SOFTWARE INTERN
- Software Component Integration Testing/ Development for Automotive system
- Be involved in requirement analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure & bugs report
- Analysis/ debugging of embedded software
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Final-year student with background in Computer Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics or relevant fields,
- Can work full-time from Monday to Friday
- Internship period: 3-6 months
- Good in C/C++ programming for Embedded Software, compiler, make file
- Good in scripting programming language such as Python
- Good in Micro-controller/ sensor/ IO/ Serial knowledge
- Good English communication skills
- Interns with good performance can be hired as an official employee after the internship is finished
🎯 SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
- Assist project manager in project management related task such as: risk report, project budget/ resources/… tracking report…
- Work on Purchasing /Sales process (BPO – Business Process Outsourcing); support Project Managers on sample tracking
- Communicate with German/Japanese customers and Indian project coordinators for project status and information sharing
- Project management knowledge with background in Economics
- Proficient in English in both speaking and writing skills
- Good in Japanese (N3) or German is a plus
- Well versed in using office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Quick learner and high teamwork spirit