AP Accountant is part of the VN FSSC team and implement together to achieve business strategies and objectives. You will provide monthly general ledger and financial report to Finance team of all BUs of Saint-Gobain group in Vietnam. You will be responsible for all entries booked on time, accuracy and ensure they are in compliance with group policies (ICRF) and local Vietnam rule.
Work with external audit, internal audit, regional and Delegation to make sure all above tasks are fully under controlled by internal procedures.
– Collect and check all invoices according to accounting regulation and company’s procedure
– Book all input invoices into ERP system, follow up advance suppliers, employees
– Prepare AP Aging report, monthly, VAT, WHT report monthly on time
– Prepare and follow up debt confirmation from suppliers
– Corporate with other teams to process month end closing on time
– Others assign from Supervisor and FSSC Manager
– Bachelor in specialized in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
– Experience in account payment
– Good knowledge of relevant labor laws in accounting principle and ability to interact with counterparts, government agencies
– Analytical skill & result orientation
– High sense of responsibility, integrity, good communication & team work
– Good communication in Vietnamese & English
If you want to apply for this position, please click “Apply for Job” below.