Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu offers a range of high-value expert services: Leadership Advocacy & Shaping Advisory, Future of Work, Technology, Disruption & Growth, Online-Reputation & Digital marketing, Experience and Innovation.
As an Accounting Intern, you will assist the daily accounting processes of the entities of the group.
Under direct responsibility of the general accountant, you will have diverse and various tasks which are divided in two main categories; classic accounting duties and administrative work, including:
- Assist the daily accounting processes for different subsidiaries, at the international level.
- Be responsible for the accounting data entries in all different ledgers.
- Bookkeep and check: payable invoices, claim expenses, banks inputs, other accounting inputs, according with IFRS, local & group accounting rules.
- Prepare the accounting checklist according with the deadlines and its rules
This description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive.
- Final year student or fresh graduated, majoring in Accounting/Auditing/Finance
- You are looking for an Accounting internship in a Fast-growing and International working environment.
- Being motivate in working in accountancy at multinational level.
- Having basic understanding of accountancy and bookkeeping.
- Good command of English is required; Strong Excel skill is a plus.
- Being part in an International and multicultural environment
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
- Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations
- Ability to support non profit organizations
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
Location: 15th Floor, Viettel Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 10, HCMC
Languages required: English fluent
As of: ASAP
Contract: Full time position
This position is made for you? Send us your resume by clicking on “Apply for job” button below.