About Keppel land Vietnam
Keppel Land Vietnam is one of the largest and pioneer foreign real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Vietnam including Grade A offices, residential properties, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 19 licensed projects across Vietnam and 20,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts.
The Internship Program is part of the Company’s strategy in developing the partnerships between the Company, the University and the student, which will be a potential and valuable source for the local talent pipeline in Vietnam or overseas to support its business expansion in the market. It is also to offer learning opportunities outside the classroom for students, which will also enhance the students’ academic and career goals.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is mainly responsible for supporting Adverting & Promotion (A&P) Team in creating the best brand experience and communication through the implementation of effective and meaningful displays/decoration. Main duties are included, but not limited to:
- Plan and deliver visual concepts/themes, and create eye-catching displays/decoration to promote the shopping mall, using artistic skills or computer-aided design (CAD) packages;
- Execute high quality, original-concept designs in a timely manner for production;
- Identify and source props, fabrics, materials, hardware and lighting;
- Supervise production process. Assemble and dismantle visual displays in the mall;
- Must have an attention to detail, consistently creating value-added art and communication following the brand values and image;
- Develop and maintain company’s branding and identity on all design materials;
- Work with A&P team for marketing and advertising strategies;
- Assist with special event set-up as and when required.
- 3rd or final year, major in Multimedia study, Visual Merchandise design, Interior design, Fashion design, 3D design
- Minimum accumulative GPA of 7.0/10 or equivalent
- Be capable of developing visual merchandise design with creative flair and imagination
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English
- Working time: From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 17:45pm.
- Monthly allowance: 6,500,000 VND
- Interested applicant please send your resume with the subject: “Application for 3D Graphic Designer Intern – [full name]”.
- Please be noted that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.