- The duration for this internship opportunity is from 3 to 6 months in Ho Chi Minh City
- Applicants to this internship opportunity will need work authorization for Vietnam
At Amazon, everyone plays an equal part in building innovative solutions for Amazon’s customers – whether you’re a full-time industry expert or an intern. Interact with mentors and be part of a business team that’s driving day-to-day decisions and long-term strategy.
At Amazon Global Selling (AGS), you’ll learn a lot and apply it quickly. Each day could be completely different from the last. It’s a continually evolving place where motivated employees thrive and where employee ownership and accountability lead to results.
As an Intern, you’ll learn by teaming with Amazon Global Selling team members to lead the next paradigm shift in computing, and you’ll embark on an exciting career.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 21 countries and exceeds 60% of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the number of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
As an intern, you will help us track and manage our relationships with our internal and external stakeholders. This will be done in collaboration with both the internal Business Development team resources and their field counterparts – all driving to generate sales opportunities.
These tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Conduct detailed reporting and deep-dive analysis to derive actionable business insights
- Set up internal reporting and processes to drive automation and more efficiency
- Capture, track, and advance qualified engagements in our CRM lead management system (Salesforce)
- Organize and participate in events
- Penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, marketing, technology, or a relevant field of study.
- Graduating after Dec-2023
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for a minimum of 3 months and up to 6 months in 2023
- Candidates must be able to legally work in Vietnam
- Passion for technology startups
- Advanced Excel user (practical knowledge of VBA/macros and advanced Excel functions)
- Proficient in data analysis
- Proficient in Powerpoint
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Great team player to work with others as a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Analysis background
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
- Highly driven and demonstrated ability to implement and deliver against aggressive targets
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Salesforce CRM, Excel Power Pivot and SQL skills are a plus